Please read below for summer resources. For the next few months, HOPE will be highlighting helpful resources and exciting opportunities for Summer 2012!
Searching for summer funding? PSLawNet’s resource page for public interest law students searching for summer funding is newly updated and expanded! Detailed information on over 50 funding opportunities is available. Click here to start searching today!
Here are just a few of the many summer public interest opportunities available to you!
- The HOPE Summer Fellowship, Summer Public Interest Fellowship Program and Summer Clinic applications will be available soon!
- The American Civil Liberties Union has a number of legal internship and fellowship opportunities.
- Equal Justice America Legal Services Fellowships: Applications must be postmarked no later than March 19, 2012.
- The GBI Graduate Internship Program provides a unique opportunity for graduate students in both International Development and Communications to gain valuable insight and experience in USAID’s ICT4D activities. The Summer Internship application deadline is May 10, 2012.
- Goodwin Public Interest Fellowships for Law Students of Color: Application Deadline: February 24th. Click here for more information.
- INTERRIGHTS (the international centre for the legal protection of human rights) is pleased to invite applications for summer interns for May to September 2012. Click here for more information.
- The Mississippi Center for Justice, a nonprofit, public interest, homegrown law firm, invites applications from law students to take part during the summer in work advancing racial and economic justice in Mississippi. If you would like more information about this opportunity, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- NAACP Legal Defense and Educational Fund Fellowships & Internships: Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis through January 2012.
- NALP is accepting applications for a Summer 2012 PSLawNet Publications Coordinator. Click here for more information.
- Public Interest Law Initiative Summer Internship: Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis through March 2012.