The following government programs have 2L deadlines coming up in the next few weeks. Details of these programs are provided in the 2014-15 Government Honors & Internship Handbook.
- Government of the District of Columbia – Office of Police Complaints Law Clerk Internship Program (Unpaid, Deadline 08/29/14)
- Federal Communications Commission – Wireless Telecommunications Bureau Student Internship Program (Unpaid, Deadline 08/31/14)
- Illinois Attorney General’s Office – Law Clerk Program (Unpaid, Deadline 09/01/14)
- The White House – Internship Program (Unpaid, Deadline 09/07/14)
- Department of the Interior – Office of the Solicitor Legal Internship/Externship Program (Unpaid, Deadline 09/01/14)
- Pension Benefit Guaranty Corporation – Office of General Counsel Student Trainee Legal Pathways Internship Program (Paid, Deadline 08/22/14)
- Environmental Protection Agency – Office of General Counsel Summer Honors Program (Paid, Deadline 08/30/14)
- Indiana Office of the Attorney General – Law Clerkship Program (Paid, Deadline 09/01/14)
- Department of State – Office of the Legal Advisor (Civil) – Summer Intern (Unpaid, Deadline 09/01/14)
- Department of Justice – Summer Law Intern Program (Paid, Deadline 09/02/14)
Programs with “Rolling Deadlines” review applications and fill positions on an ongoing basis, so apply early for these programs.