Please join the National Association of Women Lawyers (“NAWL”) as we highlight “Women Lawyers Succeeding!” NAWL invites you to participate in its inaugural YouTube video competition! Submit a two-minute video on “Women Lawyers Succeeding!” that showcases what that phrase means to your group.
NAWL will post all submissions that are suitable for posting on its YouTube channel. The three videos with the highest number of views by February 1, 2017 will be declared the winners. The winning videos will be shown at NAWL’s Mid-Year Meeting & Awards Luncheon in Chicago on March 10, 2017 and may be shown at future programs focused on what “Women Lawyers Succeeding!” means today.
Contest Rules and Requirements:
- Submissions will only be accepted from groups – no individuals, please! We like to see women lawyers working collaboratively!
- The submitting entity ― separate from the organization which it is a part ― must be comprised of at least 50% women. Hence, law firm and corporate legal department women’s initiatives and affinity groups qualify even if the firm or company is not 50% women.
- Only one submission per group is permitted. In the event that more than one entry is received from the same group, only the first entry will be accepted.
- Submissions must be accompanied by a fully-completed entry form and signed release indicating that you own or have permission for the use of any and all content contained in your submission.
- Entrants are encouraged to promote viewing of their video via social media. Follow NAWL on Twitter at @NAWLWomeninLaw and be sure to tag us in your posts!
- The winning entries will be determined solely by the number of views logged between the time the video is posted and 5:00 PM CT on February 1, 2017.
- NAWL will post accepted submissions within 2 business days of submission.
- NAWL reserves the right to establish other categories of winners in addition to those determined by the largest number of views.
- NAWL reserves the right to reject any submission it deems unsuitable for posting on its YouTube channel.
Students can learn more by visiting our website or clicking here.
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSIONS IS DECEMBER 31, 2016