April 2013 Law Student Writing Contest – Submission Deadline: April 8, 2013
The National Law Review is hosting its April 2013 Law Student Writing Contest with the winner’s article to be published on the National Law Review website, the National Law Forum blog, and included in the October newsletter.
Submissions are now being accepted.
*Please note that although students are encouraged to submit articles pertaining to the above-listed topic, they may also submit entries covering current issues related to other areas of the law.
How To Submit:
Please submit all article submissions via email.
For complete submission guidelines and accompanying materials, please click here.
Why Students Should Submit:
- Law students have the opportunity to publicly share their knowledge and skills on a national digital platform
- Winning articles will be placed alongside with those written by respected attorneys from AM Law 200 firms
- Great resume building opportunity for future employment
- Great name exposure, with a full accompanying author bio
- Brand expansion opportunity for your law school, with an accompanying school logo
Comments are closed.