2013 Lawyers to the Rescue Public Service Awards Ceremony
Each year, Lawyers to the Rescue recognizes worthy individuals with the Lawyers to the Rescue Public Service Award Ceremony, the highest award given to a member of the legal profession. You are cordially invited to attend this event where we honor and showcase the great work of our award recipients.
Lawyers to the Rescue Public Service Awards:
In recognition of excellence, achievements, dedications and contributions to public service, Lawyers to the Rescue is honored and proud to award the following recipients:
- Lifetime Achievement Award: Public Defender Bennett H. Brummer
- Lawyer of the Year Award: State Attorney Katherine Fernandez Rundle
- Juris of the Year Award: Judge Scott Bernstein
- Humanitarian of the Year Award: John Kozyak
- Young Lawyer of the Year Award: Jessica Laleh
- Law Student of the Year: Domenick Lazzara
Cocktail and Hors d’oeuvres will be served at the Award Event.
2013 Public Service Award Ceremony:
March 14, 2013
Thursday March 14, 2013 from 6:30 PM to 8:00 PM EDT
1603 NW 7th Avenue
There is no fee for law students to attend.
To register, click here.
If you cannot attend, please click here.
Comments are closed.