Akerman Senterfitt Student Scholarship (24th Annual North American Entertainment, Sports, and IP Law Conference)
Akerman Senterfitt Student Scholarship Application Scholarship Description and Instructions:
- The Akerman Senterfitt Student Scholarship provides a partial scholarship to law students attending the 2012 North American Entertainment, Sports, and Intellectual Property Law Conference. Partial scholarships in an amount not less than $1,000 are awarded to three (3) law students. Scholarship funds will be deducted from conference travel expenses.
- All applicants must have completed at least the first year of study at their respective law school.
- Scholarships are awarded on criteria as the Conference Board sees fit including, but not limited to, the following: a) a strong interest in entertainment, sports, and/or intellectual property law, including the applicant’s participation in their school’s Sports, IP, and/or Entertainment Society (if applicable); b) all application questions must be answered; c) grades are considered if and when the Board deems necessary.
- All applicants must attach a resume, cover letter, and transcript.
- All applications must be received at the following address no later than September 05, 2012. Late applications will not be considered.
**Application packages can be sent to Johnna A. Lee via e-mail.
Scholarship recipients will be contacted via e-mail concerning their applications once all decisions have been made.
Please refer to the conference brochure for more information and details concerning the 2012 North American Entertainment, Sports, and Intellectual Property Law Conference.
For the 2012 Scholarship Application and for a brochure, please contact your CDO advisor.
Comments are closed.